How to protect children
Teshome S.
posted
1 year, 7 months ago
specially up to 18 years old
Mesay L.
replied
3 days, 23 hours ago
I respect chil and youth
Mesay L.
replied
3 days, 23 hours ago
I respect chil and you
Tayech Admasu T.
replied
5 days, 18 hours ago
በአንድ ወር
Tayech Admasu T.
replied
6 days, 9 hours ago
እራስን ማጥፋት ዝንባሌ እንዴት ይመጣል ?
Wondu W.
replied
8 months, 3 weeks ago
1) - respecting children and young people and listening to their views and voices.
2) - talking to children and young people about their rights, including their rights to speak up and make a complaint when they feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
Felekech B.
replied
10 months ago
ወ ደ ዚ ህ ይግ ባ ል ኝ::
Biruk A.
replied
1 year, 7 months ago
wow that's amazing learning way to learn I'm glad i found it.